- Horn Jewellery
- Horn Earrings & Studs
- Horn Pendants
- Horn Bangles, Bracelets & Cuffs
- Horn Necklaces
- Horn Rings
- Horn Combs & Hair Accessories
- Wooden Jewellery
- Electroformed & Copper Jewellery
- Vintage, Boho & Beads
- Bead Bracelets
- Bead Earrings
- Hand Bags
- Straw Bags
- Woven Plastic Bags
- Cho Oyu Princess 2020-12-29 20:39:31
- Autoclave Masters Pendant 2020-12-29 19:29:02
- Red 2020-12-29 06:24:13
- Colours 2020-12-29 05:45:19
- Winter Wonderland 2020-12-27 10:17:50
- Colourful Lantern Market 2020-12-27 10:10:15
- Spirit of the winds - earrings 2020-12-27 07:52:30
- Hand made horn bracelets 2020-12-27 07:52:24
- Sustainable Packaging 2020-12-27 07:52:17
- Fractals 2020-12-27 07:43:59
- A dead tree in the bogs 2020-12-18 10:53:54
- Free Christmas Wrapping in 2020 2020-11-17 09:48:57
- Lizard bracelet 2020-11-17 07:36:58
- Celtic knot style pendant on a sunflower 2020-11-17 07:12:11
- Teardrop shaped horn earrings 2020-11-17 07:03:22
- 7 thin horn bangles in a set 2020-11-17 06:55:04
- Horn rings for men and women 2020-11-17 06:48:01
- Social Media Channels 2020-09-10 08:05:15
- Pictures in the forest 2020-09-10 07:21:35
- Sitemap 2020-09-10 06:38:57
- Avanova 2020-09-09 07:55:41
|Cho Oyu Princess|
Mt. Cho Oyu is a neighbour summit of Mt. Everest and the 6th highest summit in the world. And since our spiral bead bracelet is based on Tibetan beads, I find the name quite fitting.
|Autoclave Masters Pendant|
Here I electroformed an old PC cooling unit in our crazy lab to create - with a few bits and bobs and sprockets - the Autoclave Masters Pendant, a lovely steampunk inspired pendant you wear on a leather cord around your neck.
Red is the primordial colour. First seen, first named, a power in the foreground that jumps the eye.
In our colour project we attempt to shine a light on the various cultural, biological and physical aspects of colour - an important part in fashion and jewellery design.
Now THAT was a winter day! Snow higher than my waist and a sky as blue as sapphires!
|Colourful Lantern Market|
There we went to the colourful lantern market in Saigon's Chinatown, District 5. The lantern festival is one of the most colourful festivals in East Asia.
|Spirit of the winds - earrings|
These lovely horn earrings somehow to my inner eye summon an image of "Spirit of the winds". And what do you associate with the shape?